35% in tax credit. It's well invested.
The pre-subscription period for 2019 is over.
Regional Capital and Cooperative Desjardins
Being a shareholder drives the growth of local businesses
Buying new shares
- Provincial tax credit of 35% ($1,050 max.)
- Maximum subscription of $3,000
- Helps drive the growth and sustainability of companies in your region
- Provincial tax credit of 10% of the value of the shares you exchange ($1,500 max.)
- Option to exchange up to $15,000 worth of shares held for at least 7 years
- No new investment required and no tax impact at the time of the exchange
CRCD as at June 30, 2019
Share price continues its uptrend and grows to $16.02, up $0.68 from December 31, 2018.
Non-annualized return 4.4%
Share price $16.02
Growing businesses stronger since 2001
When you invest, you make a real contribution to the economic development of local SMEs.
Amount invested $2.5B
SMEs and cooperatives 1000+