Regional Capital and Cooperative Desjardins
Being a shareholder drives the growth of local businesses
Buying new shares
The subscription period for 2020 is over.
- Provincial tax credit of 35% ($1,050 max.)
- Maximum subscription of $3,000
- Helps drive the growth and sustainability of companies in your region
Registration for the 2020 exchange is over.
- Provincial tax credit of 10% of the value of the shares you exchange ($1,500 max.)
- Option to exchange up to $15,000 worth of shares held for at least 7 years
- No new investment required and no tax impact at the time of the exchange
As a shareholder, you support local economic development and encourage entrepreneurs to continue and maintain their activities.
- Thinking of redeeming your shares?
- Want to know what the tax considerations are?
- Need to redeem shares earlier than the minimum holding period of 7 years?
Hot topic: When will I receive my tax receipts?
Receipts for tax purposes are mailed in mid-February for subscription and mid-March for the exchange.
Any other questions? You can write to us at any time.
CRCD as at December 31, 2020
Share price reaches a new high.
Growing businesses stronger since 2001
When you invest, you make a real contribution to the economic development of local SMEs.