Leading the way in local economic development
Discover inspiring stories from creative and united entrepreneurs facing COVID-19
Regional Capital and Cooperative Desjardins
Being a shareholder drives the growth of local businesses
Buying new shares
Don’t miss the pre-subscription period from August 31 to September 21, 2020.
- Provincial tax credit of 35% ($1,050 max.)
- Maximum subscription of $3,000
- Helps drive the growth and sustainability of companies in your region
Registration for the 2020 exchange will run from November 9, 2020 to January 8, 2021.
- Provincial tax credit of 10% of the value of the shares you exchange ($1,500 max.)
- Option to exchange up to $15,000 worth of shares held for at least 7 years
- No new investment required and no tax impact at the time of the exchange
As a shareholder, you support local economic development and encourage entrepreneurs to continue and maintain their activities.
- Thinking of redeeming your shares?
- Want to know what the tax considerations are?
- Need to redeem shares earlier than the minimum holding period of 7 years?
CRCD as at December 31, 2019
Share price has increased to $15.94, up $0.60 from a year earlier.
Growing businesses stronger since 2001
When you invest, you make a real contribution to the economic development of local SMEs.