2021 share issue
Shares not sold by January 6 will de allocated to other investors. For this fourth round, the new investors selected will be able to complete their subscription form January 10, 2022, 9 a.m. until January 24, 2022, 5 p.m.
Regional Capital and Cooperative Desjardins
Being a shareholder drives the growth of local businesses
Buying new shares
The pre-subcription period for 2021 is over.
- Provincial tax credit of 30% ($900 max.)
- Maximum subscription of $3,000
- Helps drive the growth and sustainability of companies in your region
The registration period for the 2021 CRCD share exchange is over.
- Provincial tax credit of 10% of the value of the shares you exchange
- Potential exchange up to $15,000 (amount to be confirmed) worth of shares held for at least 7 years
- No new investment required and no tax impact at the time of the exchange
As a shareholder, you support local economic development and encourage entrepreneurs to continue and maintain their activities.
- Thinking of redeeming your shares?
- Want to know what the tax considerations are?
- Need to redeem shares earlier than the minimum holding period of 7 years?
CRCD as at June 30, 2021
Share price sets a new high.
Growing businesses stronger since 2001
When you invest, you make a real contribution to the economic development of local SMEs.