Regional Capital and Cooperative Desjardins
Being a shareholder drives the growth of local businesses
Buying new shares
The pre-subscription period for the 2021 issue will run from August 30 to September 20, 2021.
- Provincial tax credit of 30% ($900 max.)
- Maximum subscription of $3,000
- Helps drive the growth and sustainability of companies in your region
The registration period for the 2021 CRCD share exchange will run from November 29, 2021 to January 7, 2022.
- Provincial tax credit of 10% of the value of the shares you exchange
- Option to exchange up to $15,000 (amount to be confirmed) worth of shares held for at least 7 years
- No new investment required and no tax impact at the time of the exchange
As a shareholder, you support local economic development and encourage entrepreneurs to continue and maintain their activities.
- Thinking of redeeming your shares?
- Want to know what the tax considerations are?
- Need to redeem shares earlier than the minimum holding period of 7 years?
CRCD as at December 31, 2020
Share price reaches a new high.
Growing businesses stronger since 2001
When you invest, you make a real contribution to the economic development of local SMEs.