35 % in tax credit . It's well invested
Shares not sold by January 5 will be allocated to other investors. For this new round, investors selected will be able to complete their subscription from January 7, 2021, 9 a.m. until January 21, 2021, 8 p.m.
Regional Capital and Cooperative Desjardins
Being a shareholder drives the growth of local businesses
Buying new shares
The pre-subscription period for 2020 is over.
- Provincial tax credit of 35% ($1,050 max.)
- Maximum subscription of $3,000
- Helps drive the growth and sustainability of companies in your region
Registration for the 2020 exchange is over.
- Provincial tax credit of 10% of the value of the shares you exchange ($1,500 max.)
- Option to exchange up to $15,000 worth of shares held for at least 7 years
- No new investment required and no tax impact at the time of the exchange
As a shareholder, you support local economic development and encourage entrepreneurs to continue and maintain their activities.
- Thinking of redeeming your shares?
- Want to know what the tax considerations are?
- Need to redeem shares earlier than the minimum holding period of 7 years?
CRCD as at June 30, 2020
The economic turbulence, in the first half of 2020, affected the share price.
Growing businesses stronger since 2001
When you invest, you make a real contribution to the economic development of local SMEs.