Regional Capital and Cooperative Desjardins
TAX SLIPS RELATED TO THE 2021 SHARE EXCHANGE
If you requested the exchange of your shares in fall/winter 2021 to take advantage of an additional 10% tax credit, please note that the specific RL-26 slip related to this transaction has been available on AccèsD since March 4th for shareholders who have chosen this option and will be mailed on March 18th for those who prefer to receive a paper copy.
Buying new shares
The subcription period for 2021 is over.
- Provincial tax credit of 30% ($900 max.)
- Maximum subscription of $3,000
- Helps drive the growth and sustainability of companies in your region
The registration period for the 2021 CRCD share exchange is over.
- Provincial tax credit of 10% of the value of the shares you exchange
- Potential exchange up to $15,000 worth of shares held for at least 7 years
- No new investment required and no tax impact at the time of the exchange
As a shareholder, you support local economic development and encourage entrepreneurs to continue and maintain their activities.
- Thinking of redeeming your shares?
- Want to know what the tax considerations are?
- Need to redeem shares earlier than the minimum holding period of 7 years?
CRCD as at December 31, 2021
Share price posts strong gains.
Growing businesses stronger since 2001
When you invest, you make a real contribution to the economic development of local SMEs.