Annual General Meeting
March 27, 2020
Lucie Demers and Louis-Régis Tremblay
were elected by the shareholders
Regional Capital and Cooperative Desjardins
CRCD and COVID-19
A long-term financial asset management strategy and support measures for partner companies
Being a shareholder drives the growth of local businesses
Buying new shares
- Provincial tax credit of 35% ($1,050 max.)
- Maximum subscription of $3,000
- Helps drive the growth and sustainability of companies in your region
- Provincial tax credit of 10% of the value of the shares you exchange ($1,500 max.)
- Option to exchange up to $15,000 worth of shares held for at least 7 years
- No new investment required and no tax impact at the time of the exchange
Popular topic: When will I receive my tax receipts?
Tax receipts are mailed in late February.
Any other questions? You can write to us at any time.
CRCD as at December 31, 2019
Share price has increased to $15.94, up $0.60 from a year earlier.
Growing businesses stronger since 2001
When you invest, you make a real contribution to the economic development of local SMEs.