Regional Capital and Cooperative Desjardins
2022 tax slips
Tax slips (RL-26) combining the tax credits generated by the 2022 Issuance and Exchange shares are available on AccèsD. The mailing was completed on March 2, 2023, for those who prefer to receive a paper copy.
Buying new shares
The subscription period for 2022 is over.
- Maximum $3,000 investment
- 30% provincial tax credit
- Helps drive the growth and sustainability of companies across Quebec
The registration period for the 2022 CRCD share exchange is over.
- Potential exchange up to $15,000 worth of shares held for at least 7 years
- Quebec tax credit of 10% of the value of exchanged shares
- No new investment required and no tax impact upon exchange
As a shareholder, you support local economic development and encourage entrepreneurs to continue and maintain their activities.
- Thinking of redeeming your shares?
- Want to learn more about the tax implications?
- Need to redeem shares earlier than the minimum holding period of 7 years?
You can write to us at any time.
Give us a call if you prefer
Questions about your CRCD portfolio?1 888 522-3222
Need financial advice? Contact a caisse advisor.Find a caisse
CRCD as at December 31, 2022
An essential contribution to regional economic development amid uncertainty
Growing businesses stronger since 2001
When you invest, you make a real contribution to the economic development of local SMEs.
Latest press releases
Capital régional et coopératif Desjardins announces its annual results
Published on 16 February 2023
Capital régional et coopératif Desjardins to announce its 2022 results
Published on 09 February 2023
47,641 investors may buy Capital régional et coopératif Desjardins shares
Published on 27 September 2022