Regional Capital and Cooperative Desjardins
2022 tax slips
Tax slips (RL-26) combining the tax credits generated by the 2022 Issuance and Exchange shares will be available on AccèsD in the coming days and mailed around February 14, for those who prefer to receive a paper copy.
Buying new shares
The subscription period for 2022 is over.
- Maximum $3,000 investment
- 30% provincial tax credit
- Helps drive the growth and sustainability of companies across Quebec
The registration period for the 2022 CRCD share exchange is over.
- Potential exchange up to $15,000 worth of shares held for at least 7 years
- Quebec tax credit of 10% of the value of exchanged shares
- No new investment required and no tax impact upon exchange
As a shareholder, you support local economic development and encourage entrepreneurs to continue and maintain their activities.
- Thinking of redeeming your shares?
- Want to learn more about the tax implications?
- Need to redeem shares earlier than the minimum holding period of 7 years?
CRCD as at June 30, 2022
First half of 2022 impacted by the economic environment
Growing businesses stronger since 2001
When you invest, you make a real contribution to the economic development of local SMEs.