2022 share issue
Mark your calendar! The next pre-subscription period will run from August 29 to September 19, 2022.
Sign up for an email notification
Regional Capital and Cooperative Desjardins
Buying new shares
The pre-subscription period for the 2022 issue will run from August 29 to September 19, 2022.
- Maximum $3,000 investment
- 30% provincial tax credit
- Helps drive the growth and sustainability of companies across Quebec
The registration period for the 2022 CRCD share exchange will run from November 28, 2022 to January 6 2023.
- Potential exchange up to $15,000 worth of shares held for at least 7 years
- Quebec tax credit of 10% of the value of exchanged shares
- No new investment required and no tax impact upon exchange
As a shareholder, you support local economic development and encourage entrepreneurs to continue and maintain their activities.
- Thinking of redeeming your shares?
- Want to learn more about the tax implications?
- Need to redeem shares earlier than the minimum holding period of 7 years?
CRCD as at December 31, 2021
Share price posts strong gains.
Growing businesses stronger since 2001
When you invest, you make a real contribution to the economic development of local SMEs.