Fill out your pre-subscription application before 5:00 p.m. on September 23.
2019 share issue
- Fill out the pre-susbcription form between September 3 and 23, 2019.
- Invest up to $3,000.
- Obtain a 35% Québec tax credit ($1,050 max.).
As in previous years, subscription for the 2019 share issue will be allocated in a random selection process if demand exceeds $140 million.
If demand for the shares is less than $140 million, all investors who completed the form will be able to buy shares.
The pre-subscription period will run from September 3 (9 a.m.) to September 23, 2019 (5 p.m.).
Interested investors must complet a pre-subcrition application using the secure online form that will be available on this page or via AccèsD.
To make sure you don't miss the pre-subscription period, sign up for an email notification today.
Subscription (selected investors only)
Investors selected in the first round may subscribe for shares from September 30 to November 8, 2019 on AccèsD.
New in 2019
If you're selected, you can subscribe online even if you're not already a CRCD shareholder.
For financial advice or support, remember that your caisse advisor is always there for you.
Need financial advice or support? Your caisse advisor is there for you.
- Available to all Québec taxpayers (deemed residents of Québec as at December 31 for tax purposes), members of Desjardins or not
- Minimum annual purchase of $500 (and in units of $100 after that) up to a maximum of $3,000
- Non-refundable tax credit in Québec of 35% of the amount invested
- Tax credit may be transferred between spouses, but not carried forward to a subsequent tax year
- Minimum seven-year holding period
- Investment is independent of workers’ funds (which means investors can subscribe for shares in a workers’ fund as well as shares of CRCD)
- Not eligible for TFSAs, RRSPs, RRIFs or any other registered plan
- Return not guaranteed, potential capital gain or loss on redemption
- On redemption, loss of tax credit on any new subscription
- Administrative charges of $50 (taxes included) are payable on account opening and closing
Incentives for investing
- You have a high taxable income
- Your RRSP no longer gives you income tax savings
- You're looking for ways to reduce your tax bill
- You want to diversify your portfolio
- You want an attractive tax credit and long-term return potential
- You're interested in contributing to the growth and continuity of Québec companies and cooperatives
CRCD shares are not guaranteed, their value fluctuates and their past performance is not indicative of their future returns. Investment fees may apply. Please read the prospectus before investing.