The pre-subscription period for 2019 is over.
2019 share issue
- The pre-subscription period is over.
- Demand for shares exceeded the authorized limit of $140 million.
- Investors selected in the second round will be notified by email or letter (depending on their preference) around November 14, 2019.
- Investors selected during the second round can subscribe at a caisse or online from 9:00 a.m. on November 14 until 8:00 p.m. on December 10.
A random selection process is in place if demand exceeds $140 million.
If demand for the shares is less than $140 million, all investors who complete the form are able to buy shares.
The pre-subscription period ended on September 23, 2019 (5 p.m.).
Interested investors had to complete a pre-subcription application using the secure online form that was available on this page or via AccèsD.
To make sure you don't miss the pre-subscription period, sign up for an email notification today.
Subscription (selected investors only)
Investors selected in the second round will be notified by email or letter (depending on their preference) around November 14, 2019.
Investors selected during the second round can subscribe at a caisse or online from 9:00 a.m. on November 14 until 8:00 p.m. on December 10.
New in 2019
If you're selected, you can subscribe online even if you're not already a CRCD shareholder.
For financial advice or support, remember that your caisse advisor is always there for you.
Need financial advice or support? Your caisse advisor is there for you.
- Available to all Québec taxpayers (deemed residents of Québec as at December 31 for tax purposes), members of Desjardins or not
- Minimum annual purchase of $500 (and in units of $100 after that) up to a maximum of $3,000
- Non-refundable tax credit in Québec of 35% of the amount invested
- Tax credit may be transferred between spouses, but not carried forward to a subsequent tax year
- Minimum seven-year holding period
- Investment is independent of workers’ funds (which means investors can subscribe for shares in a workers’ fund as well as shares of CRCD)
- Not eligible for TFSAs, RRSPs, RRIFs or any other registered plan
- Return not guaranteed, potential capital gain or loss on redemption
- On redemption, loss of tax credit on any new subscription
- Administrative charges of $50 (taxes included) are payable on account opening and closing
Incentives for investing
- You have a high taxable income
- Your RRSP no longer gives you income tax savings
- You're looking for ways to reduce your tax bill
- You want to diversify your portfolio
- You want an attractive tax credit and long-term return potential
- You're interested in contributing to the growth and continuity of Québec companies and cooperatives
CRCD shares are not guaranteed, their value fluctuates and their past performance is not indicative of their future returns. Investment fees may apply. Please read the prospectus before investing.