Mark your calendar! The next pre-subscription period will run from August 29 to September 19, 2022.
Sign up for an email notification
2022 share issue
- Invest up to $3,000
- Obtain a 30% Quebec tax credit
- Helps drive the growth and sustainability of companies across Quebec
- Fill out the pre-subscription form starting August 29 at 9 a.m.; forms must be received by 5:00 p.m. on September 19
If demand for shares exceeds $140 million, a random selection process will be used.
If demand for shares is less than $140 million, all investors who have complete the form will be able to buy shares.
The pre-subscription period will run from August 29 (9 a.m.) to September 19, 2022 (5 p.m.).
During the pre-subscription phase, interested investors will have to fill out the application using the secure form on this page or via the, Desjardins website.
To make sure you don't miss the next pre-subscription period, sign up for an email notification today.
Subscription (selected investors only)
All selected investors will be able to subscribe directly online via AccèsD without having to make an appointment at a caisse. They don’t have to be an existing CRCD shareholder. Investors who don't use AccèsD or wish to obtain financial advice or support should contact a Desjardins caisse to make an appointment with an advisor.
- Available to all Quebec taxpayers (deemed residents of Quebec as at December 31 for tax purposes) over 18 years of age, whether Desjardins members or not
- Minimum annual purchase of $500 (and in units of $100 after that) up to a maximum of $3,000
- Non-refundable Quebec tax credit of 30% of the amount invested
- Tax credit may be transferred between spouses, but cannot be carried forward to a subsequent tax year
- Minimum holding period of 7 years
- Investment is independent of workers’ funds (which means investors can subscribe for shares in a workers’ fund as well as shares of CRCD)
- Not eligible for TFSAs, RRSPs, RRIFs or any other registered plan
- Return not guaranteed, possibility of capital gains or losses at redemption
- On redemption, loss of tax credit on any new subscription
- Administrative charges of $50 (taxes included) required when opening and closing an account
Reasons to invest
- You have a high taxable income.
- You've maxed out your RRSP contributions.
- You're looking for ways to reduce your tax bill.
- You want to diversify your portfolio.
- You want an attractive tax credit and long-term return potential.
- You want to contribute to the growth and sustainability of Quebec companies and cooperatives.
CRCD shares are not guaranteed, their value fluctuates and their past performance is not indicative of their future returns. Investment fees may apply. Please read the prospectus before investing.