Don't miss the next pre-subscription period from August 30 to September 20, 2021. Subcribe to email notifications.
2021 share issue
- Invest up to $3,000.
- Obtain a 30% Québec tax credit ($900 max.).
- Fill out the pre-subscription form between August 30 (9 a.m.) and September 20, 2021 (5 p.m.).
A random selection process is in place if demand exceeds $140 million.
If demand for the shares is less than $140 million, all investors who complete the form are able to buy shares.
The pre-subcription period will be run from August 30 (9 a.m.) to September 20, 2021 (5 p.m.).
During the pre-registration phase, interested investors must complete a request using the secure Web form that was available to them on this page, in AccèsD and on Desjardins website.
To make sure you don't miss the next pre-subscription period, sign up for an email notification today.
Subscription (selected investors only)
All selected investors, whether or not they are already CRCD shareholders, will be able to subscribe directly online via AccèsD, without having to make an appointment at a caisse. Investors who do not use AccèsD should contact an advisor at a caisse.
Need financial advice or support? Your caisse advisor is there for you.
- Available to all Québec taxpayers (deemed residents of Québec as at December 31 for tax purposes), members of Desjardins or not
- Minimum annual purchase of $500 (and in units of $100 after that) up to a maximum of $3,000
- Non-refundable tax credit in Québec of 30% of the amount invested
- Tax credit may be transferred between spouses, but not carried forward to a subsequent tax year
- Minimum seven-year holding period
- Investment is independent of workers’ funds (which means investors can subscribe for shares in a workers’ fund as well as shares of CRCD)
- Not eligible for TFSAs, RRSPs, RRIFs or any other registered plan
- Return not guaranteed, potential capital gain or loss on redemption
- On redemption, loss of tax credit on any new subscription
- Administrative charges of $50 (taxes included) are payable on account opening and closing
Incentives for investing
- You have a high taxable income
- Your RRSP no longer gives you income tax savings
- You're looking for ways to reduce your tax bill
- You want to diversify your portfolio
- You want an attractive tax credit and long-term return potential
- You're interested in contributing to the growth and continuity of Québec companies and cooperatives
CRCD shares are not guaranteed, their value fluctuates and their past performance is not indicative of their future returns. Investment fees may apply. Please read the prospectus before investing.