Are you one of the selected investors for the fourth round ?
Subscribe at a caisse or online from 9 a.m on January 10 to 5 pm on January 24, 2022.
2021 share issue
- The pre-subscription period is over.
- Demand for shares exceeded the authorized limit of $140 million.
- A random selection took place on September 27, 2021.
- Considering the investors who opted out of the third phase, the unsold shares are allocated to the next investors appearing on the list established during the random selection.
- Selected investors for this fourth phase will be able to complete their subscription from January 10, 2022 (9 a.m.) until January 24, 2022 (5 p.m.).
A random selection process is in place if demand exceeds $140 million.
If demand for the shares is less than $140 million, all investors who complete the form are able to buy shares.
The pre-subcription period ended on September 20, 2021 (5 p.m.).
During the pre-subcription phase, interested investors had to complete a request using the secure Web form that was available to them on this page, in AccèsD and on Desjardins website.
To make sure you don't miss the next pre-subscription period, sign up for an email notification today.
Subscription (selected investors only)
The investors selected for the fourth round were notified by email or mail (as requested in their application) around January 10.
If you are among those selected, you may subscribe from January 10, 2022, 9 a.m. until January 24 2022, 5 p.m.
All selected investors, whether or not they are already CRCD shareholders, will be able to subscribe directly online via AccèsD, without having to make an appointment at a caisse. Investors who do not use AccèsD should contact an advisor at a caisse.
Need financial advice or support? Your caisse advisor is there for you.
- Available to all Québec taxpayers (deemed residents of Québec as at December 31 for tax purposes), members of Desjardins or not, 18 or over
- Minimum annual purchase of $500 (and in units of $100 after that) up to a maximum of $3,000
- Non-refundable tax credit in Québec of 30% of the amount invested
- Tax credit may be transferred between spouses, but not carried forward to a subsequent tax year
- Minimum seven-year holding period
- Investment is independent of workers’ funds (which means investors can subscribe for shares in a workers’ fund as well as shares of CRCD)
- Not eligible for TFSAs, RRSPs, RRIFs or any other registered plan
- Return not guaranteed, potential capital gain or loss on redemption
- On redemption, loss of tax credit on any new subscription
- Administrative charges of $50 (taxes included) are payable on account opening and closing
Incentives for investing
- You have a high taxable income
- Your RRSP no longer gives you income tax savings
- You're looking for ways to reduce your tax bill
- You want to diversify your portfolio
- You want an attractive tax credit and long-term return potential
- You're interested in contributing to the growth and continuity of Québec companies and cooperatives
CRCD shares are not guaranteed, their value fluctuates and their past performance is not indicative of their future returns. Investment fees may apply. Please read the prospectus before investing.