To help us continually improve, we welcome your suggestions and feedback.
Your satisfaction, our priority
We’re committed to providing you quality service that meets your expectations. By sharing your opinion, you help us improve your experience, and we thank you for that.
Services received in a caisse
If you’re not satisfied with service you received at a caisse, please contact the person who served you or the related business segment, or see the available options at desjardins.com/comments.
Characteristics of CRCD's shares or CRCD's distribution method
If you have concerns about the characteristics of CRCD's shares or CRCD's distribution method, you have three options.
Speak directly with an Investor Relations agent : 1 888 522-3222
Contact your caisse advisor
In most cases, concerns are satisfactorily addressed by talking to a caisse employee or manager or an Investor Relations agent, but if you’re still not satisfied, you can make a formal written complaint detailing:
• the specific nature of your complaint
• any real or potential prejudice
• the resolution you request
To submit your complaint by mail, download and complete the form.
To submit your complaint electronically, complete the online form
- The Complaint agent will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 5 business days.
- They will review the file and related information and contact you if necessary to complete your file.
- Following their review, the Complaint agent will send you the final decision in writing together with an explanation within 30 business days.